Conference venue

Politecnico di Torino

Politecnico di Torino was founded in 1906 and has its roots in the Technical School for Engineers created in 1859.  

It is internationally ranked among the most important universities in Europe for Engineering and Architecture studies: it accounts for 35,000 students, and 14% of them come from over 100 different foreign countries.

Politecnico is a center of excellence for education and research in Engineering, Architecture, Design and Planning, and it works in close cooperation with the socio-economic system. It is a comprehensive Research University where education and research complement each other and create synergies to address the needs of the economic system, of the local community and, above all, of its students.

Politecnico is committed to a strong internationalization process of its teaching, research and technology transfer activities. Politecnico cooperates with the best universities and research centers in world, and has signed agreements and contracts with important international corporations, as well as with local businesses, meaning to be for the latter a focal point for innovation.