The PLM International Conference connects various representatives of its community who contribute to its state-of-the-art research questions investigation. Among them are issues of design methodologies across the whole product lifecycle, their supporting digital tools, and integration challenges in the context of cyber-physical systems. The organizer of the conference is Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech).
Skoltech hosts the conference in a historical city – Moscow, Russia. Apart from being a cornerstone touristic attraction for many centuries, Moscow covers a crucial part of the Russian industry, playing a primary role in aerospace, aviation and machinery manufacturing. Moreover, Moscow is a Russian center of academic advances, which brings the educational transformation to the whole country.
PLM19 will include keynote lectures, scientific paper presentations, and indus- try-oriented sessions, with an extensive social program.
The extended deadline for full paper submission is April 1.
Please submit your abstract by February 18 and submit your full paper through the conference website. The proceedings will be published by Springer as an e-book with an ISBN number and submitted by the publisher to ISI and Scopus. For any request regarding PLM19, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper submission: April 1
Notification of acceptance: May 14
Topics of interest
The conference will cover a wide range of topics concerning – for example – the approaches for managing product data and information, the enabling tools, the Industry 4.0 paradigm, and the Product-Service systems.
The full list of covered topics is available in the Call for Papers.
This year International PLM Conference will include following special sessions:
- Artificial Intelligence for PLM
- PLM for Industry 4.0 : education and integration
- Building Information Management (BIM) Systems and processes
- Integrating 3D printing in Product Lifecycle Processes
- Integration of Model Based System Engineering in PLM systems and processes
- PLM in Health Systems
- Gaming and PLM
The special visit to astronauts/cosmonauts training centre, Starcity, is planned on Friday afternoon, July 12.
Proposals for further special sessions are welcome! Please, submit them with a short abstract to the email address email@example.com
Book Proceedings and Journals
- Papers selected for presentation will appear in a Springer Advances in ICT series book
- Selected extended papers from the conference will be proposed for publication in the IJPLM – International Journal of Product Lifecycle Management (official journal of the IFIP WG5.1)
- Best Doctoral Workshop Student