PLM12 International Conference was organised by the Ecole de Technologie Superieure (ETS) of the University of Quebec, in Montreal, Canada. The main conference organiser was prof. Louis Rivest, from ETS.
Some details about PLM12:
- The performed program, in its final version, is available here.
- The conference pre-proceedings were distributed in electronic form, in an USB stick. The final book of PLM12 enhanced proceedings has been published here.
The PLM12 conference had the great pleasure to welcome 8 industrial speakers as well as 3 keynote speakers. Their presentations will be posted here if authors’ authorization was granted.
- Enabling PLM at Bombardier Aerospace, Patrice Belanger, Manager PLM Process Bombardier Aerospace.
- The Role of Knowledge Management in Aircraft Product Development, Alexander Preis & Marco Beaulieu.
- GIT Gestion de l’Information Technique, Knowledge Management Methodology at Hydro-Québec Production, Chantal Gamache, Hydro-Québec & François Magnan, CDS.
- PLM Implementation at Hydro-Quebec, Steven E. Weyman, Ing. Head of Special Projects.
- Knowledge preservation and PLM: a cultural perspective, Bruno Bachimont, Université de Technologie de Compiène.
- Global Product Development for the whole lifecycle: news and trends, Pr Alain P. Bernard, LUNAM Université – Ecole Centrale of Nantes.
- Knowledge Management: A major challenge for a PLM dedicated Consulting Company, Philippe GAUTREAU, PCO innovation
A selection of photos from the PLM12 conference is available here.