PLM14 invites researchers, developers and users of PLM to share the recent results and to discuss where PLM will be going in this dynamically changing world of today. The conference will provide a good opportunity to understand the cutting edge frontiers and to interact with and establish networks with colleagues in academia and in industry in this field.Your active participation is welcome.
Some details about PLM14:
- A didicated site for PLM14 is here.
- For PLM14 programme, Click here.
- Keynote Speakers, Click here.
- Industry day Speakers, Click here
- PLM14 proceedings have been distributed electronically at the conference. The final book of PLM14 enhanced proceedings has been published by Springer
Topics of primary interest at PLM 14 are as follows, but other topics related to PLM are also welcome.
- PLM for sustainability, traceability and performance
- PLM and influence of/from social networks,
- PLM infrastructure and implementation processes,
- PLM maturity and improvement concepts,
- PLM and collaborative product development,
- Capture and reuse of product and process information,
- PLM and knowledge management,
- PLM and organizational change management,
- PLM virtual and simulation environments,
- Enterprise systems integration,
- Interoperability and security issues,
- PLM and the environment,
- PLM educational and training approaches.
- PLM across Industries
- PLM across Countries (Globalization and Glocalization)
- PLM and Engineering Management
- PLM and Lifetime Value