[:en]PLM16 was organized by UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA in Columbia, from 11 to 13 July 2016. Main organizers were Dr. Ramy Harik and Prof. Louis Rivest.
Some details about PLM16:
- Booklet of the conference is here.
- The presentation of the Closing Ceremony of the conference, with also the assigned award, is available here.
- Some pictures and tweets from the conference are here.
- The final version of the proceedings is available on line: here.
Topics of primary interest at PLM 16 were as follows (but not limited to) :
- Lifecycle Cyber-Security issues
- Lifecycle assessment and sustainability
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Oil & Gas Plant lifecycle
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Product/Service/Systems (PSS)
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Smart/intelligent/Meta/Hybrid products
- PLM educational and training approaches
- Simulation Lifecycle Management (SLM)
- Interoperability and systems Integration
- PLM and innovation
- Ontologies and languages
- Agile PLM
- PLM tools: PDM, CAD, CAM, CAPP…
- Traceability and performance
- Configuration & change engineering/management
- Cloud Computing and Mobile PLM
- Knowledge sharing, re-use and preservation
- Metrics, standards and regulation
- BigData analytics and Business Intelligence
- Infrastructure/implementation process
- Supply Chain and Value Chain Integration
- Collaborative development architectures
- Social networks impact