Since 2003, PLM International Conference (PLM IC) brings together researchers, developers, and users of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), an integrated business approach to the collaborative creation, management and dissemination of engineering data throughout the extended enterprises that create, manufacture and operate engineered products and systems.
The conference aims at involving all stakeholders of the wide concept of PLM, hoping to shape the future of this new field and advance the science and practice of enterprise development. Since its beginning, PLM IC is the official conference of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Product Lifecycle Management (IJPLM, www.inderscience.com/ijplm). Since 2009, PLM IC is the official conference of the IFIP Working Group WG 5.1 "Global Product development for the whole lifecycle" (www.ifip-wg51.org).
PLM13 will bring together researchers, developers, and users of PLM so as to share recent developments, shape the future of this field and advance the science and practice of enterprise systems development. The conference will also offer an active social program, including visits to some of Nantes’ leading high tech enterprises.
PLM International Conference is of specific interest to the following topics:
- PLM for sustainability, traceability and performance
- PLM and influence of/from social networks,
- PLM infrastructure and implementation processes,
- PLM maturity and improvement concepts,
- PLM and collaborative product development,
- Capture and reuse of product and process information,
- PLM and knowledge management,
- PLM and organizational change management,
- PLM virtual and simulation environments,
- Enterprise systems integration,
- Interoperability and security issues,
- PLM and the environment,
- PLM educational and training approaches.
With support of: